|Milan Puskar Stadium
1 Ira Errett Rodgers Drive
Morgantown, WV 26505
Take the Star City/WVU (mile marker 155) exit and follow signs to West Virginia University, heading south on US 19 and across the Star City Bridge. Proceed up Monongahela Boulevard toward the Coliseum. At the Coliseum Traffic light, turn left on to Patterson Drive and watch for signs directing you to the stadium.
Take the Pierpont Road (mile marker 7) exit and follow signs toward the football stadium by heading West on to WV-857. At second traffic light, turn left (south) on US-119. Drive up a steep hill; the Morgantown airport will be on your left. Continue straight until the traffic circle, where you take the second right on to WV-705 West. Watch for signs directing you to the stadium.
||Milan Puskar Stadium
||9/6/1980 - vs. Cincinnati - 41-27 win
||Seating Chart | 3D Seating Chart
||70,222 - 11/20/1993 - vs. Miami - 17-14 win
Crowds Over 60,000
|Big 12 Record
|vs. Ranked Teams
||WVUGAME.com | 1-800-WVU GAME
When 60,000 fans pack Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium, the double-deck structure rocks, from the time the nationally famous Mountaineer marching band "The Pride of West Virginia" starts its pregame performance until the team takes the field to sing “Country Roads” after each home victory.
Every fan has an unobstructed view of the playing field and there's not a bad seat in the house. Plenty of restrooms, concession and souvenir stands add to the fan comfort of this facility. Lights for exciting night games, handicapped seating and plenty of room for tailgating add to the stadium's list of first-class accessories.
Additional amenities are on the way with the approval of $106 million in total athletic facility improvements in the spring of 2014 that will include a substantial portion of that amount to be used to upgrade the stadium's East, West, North and South concourses, restrooms, entrance gates and concessions. Funding will be made available through a $75 million facilities bond, $25 million in private donations through the Mountaineer Athletic Club and $6 million from West Virginia's multimedia rights contract with IMG.
Below the press box, 12 luxurious stadium suites right under the camera deck offer reception, dining, kitchen, restroom and seating areas to WVU fans, providing a great view of the playing field and the entire facility. An additional set of 18 stadium suites in a two-story structure were completed in the North end zone in time for the 2004 season, giving more fans and businesses an opportunity to socialize and enjoy games in first-class comfort – a great way to generate revenue, increase ADA accessible seating and restrooms, and update the look of the stadium.
Just above the skyboxes on the west wall is the West Virginia press box, one of the nation's best. Complete with a dining area, private booths and a camera deck, the spacious three-story structure gives media a great place to cover Mountaineer football.
Four new light-emitting diode (LED) boards at Milan Puskar Stadium are also in the future plans for Milan Puskar Stadium through West Virginia's IMG agreement, as well as new graphic coverage on the stadium's field walls, giving Milan Puskar Stadium a much-needed updated look.
In 2008, state-of-the-art score/video boards, complete with high resolution video and expanded messaging capabilities, became part of the fan experience. A partnership between the WVU Foundation and Panasonic helped the global electronics maker install a new video board system. The system, valued at approximately $5 million, was made available to WVU in part through a generous commitment from alumnus Ben Statler and his wife Jo, and a donor who wishes to remain anonymous. Panasonic, together with WVU, uses the new video board systems as a showcase to feature the latest state-of-the-art video and audio technology. The video board system enhances the experience for fans, and more importantly, provides opportunities for increased revenue for the athletic department from advertising.
The recent Puskar Stadium makeover included a new video system that is three times wider than the old south end zone system and with higher resolution LED quality. Two LED fascia boards running down each sideline provide in-game statistics, scoring, messaging and sponsor advertising. A south bowl auxiliary board was also installed.
On the playing field, West Virginia has one of the safest and most comfortable surfaces anywhere with the installation of FieldTurf Duraspine prior to the 2007 season. Receiving rave reviews for its softness, durability, safety factors and lack of abrasiveness, FieldTurf looks, feels and plays like a natural grass surface without the expense of upkeep, giving WVU one of the safest and best playing surfaces in college football.
Printable Milan Puskar Stadium Seating Chart (PDF)
Milan Puskar Stadium Guest Services
- Alcoholic beverages and any hard containers (glass bottles/metal cans) may not be brought into Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium. Beer sales can be found along the concourses inside the gates.
- Only animals assisting disabled guests will be allowed in Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium.
- A United Bank automatic teller machine is located in the south bowl concourse and the north end zone concourse of the stadium.
- No one is allowed on the field at any time without proper credentials. There is no organized location for autographs.
- The onsite, free towing/auto trouble company, provided by AAA, is Erwin’s Towing and can be reached at 304.292.2586. Guests should contact a parking attendant or security personnel for assistance.
BABY CHANGING STATIONS
- Baby changing stations are available in all men and women’s stadium concourse restrooms and in all suite and club level restrooms.
BANNERS AND SIGNS
- Banners and signs, except those associated with the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics, are not permitted at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium.
- Charter buses must purchase a special parking permit for the Green Lot. This permit can be purchased on game day.
- Cameras are permitted in Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium. Tripods are prohibited.
- All persons, including children and infants, must have a ticket for admission.
- Stand locations are as follows:
East – Near sections 105/106, 202, 204, 208, 210
Four beverage stations
Six specialty carts
West - Near sections 125/126, 128/129, 213, 215, 219, 221
Four beverage stations
Six specialty carts
South - Near sections 131-134 and 97-100
North- East side of concourse
COOLERS AND CONTAINERS
- No coolers (including soft-sided coolers) or metal or glass containers are allowed in the stadium. Soft drinks, water, and non-alcoholic beverages in sealed plastic containers are permitted.
- Each credential indicates the areas of Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium in which it will be honored. Credentials must be worn at all times.
- From the south – From Interstate 79, take the West Virginia University exit, number 155. Cross the Star City bridge and proceed up Monongahela Boulevard toward the Coliseum. At the Coliseum traffic light, turn left onto Patteson Drive and watch for signs directing you to the stadium. For an alternate route, take Interstate 68 east to exit 7(see east directions below).
- From the north – From Interstate 79, take the West Virginia University exit, number 155. Cross the Star City bridge and proceed up Monongahela Boulevard toward the Coliseum. At the Coliseum traffic light, turn left onto Patteson Drive and watch for signs directing you to the stadium.
- From the east – From Interstate 68, use exit 7 (Pierpont Road). From here, follow W.Va. route 857 south approximately one mile until it joins with U.S. 119 south. Follow U.S. 119 south two miles to W.Va. route 705. Turn right on W.Va. route 705 and watch for signs directing you to the stadium.
- Wheelchair seating is located behind sections 100 and 131 and on the north end zone concourse. Tickets should be purchased in advance for all areas and are reserved to persons confined to a wheelchair and their guest.
If you are a person with a disability who needs an accommodation in order to utilize our facilities, you are entitled to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact:
WVU Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Contact should be initiated at least 72 hours before the scheduled event.
- There are two elevators located in the press box and three elevators located in the North end zone suite building.
- ADA access to the north end zone seating area is provided via elevators found at the east and west entrances of the building.
- An express lane is available at the east, west, and north gates for those fans entering who are not carrying items into the game.
- A family restroom is located on the west concourse and the north end zone concourse. These areas are equipped with a chair for nursing mothers.
- Please call 304.293.FANS for stadium assistance (game-day only).
- Please text AID to 94597 for stadium assistance.
Text STOP to cancel. Text HELP for help. Data rates may apply. We will not share your information. This program will only be used to communicate messages from West Virginia University Athletics.
- Find game day information on Twitter at @GamedayWVU
FIRST AID STATIONS
- First aid stations are located on the east and west concourses and in the north end zone. Contact an event staff member or police for assistance.
THE HIGH 5 RULES OF THE GAME
- Follow THE HIGH 5 rules to make game day a great day for everyone:
1. No excessive drinking – intoxicated fans are not allowed inside or outside the stadium.
2. No foul or abusive language.
3. No smoking in the seating or concourse areas.
4. No throwing stuff (anything) onto the field.
5. No ignoring of the instructions of Event/Security personnel.
- The gates open one and one-half hours (90 minutes) before game time unless otherwise advertised.
- Suite gates open two hours before game time unless otherwise advertised.
- A dedicated United Bank entry is located at both the west and north gates. Fans are allowed access to these particular entrances by showing their United Bank ATM or check card along with their game ticket.
- Guest service kiosks are located outside Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium adjacent to the east, west, and north gates prior to, during, and after each game.
- Guest service rooms are located in the south concourse near sections 97 and 134 and on the north end zone concourse. These rooms handle lost and found, lost children, emergencies and general ticket information. Fans may also report problems or make suggestions on a special form available from the attendant.
- Stadium listening devices are available for hearing-impaired guests at Guest Services on the north concourse.
LOST AND FOUND
- Lost and found is maintained during the game at the Guest Services Rooms, located in the south concourse and the north end zone concourse. All unclaimed items will be available at the CSC office (304.291.4650) on Monday following the game.
- In case of a lost child, please contact one of the Guest Services Rooms, located in either the south or north end zone concourses. Contact an event staff member or police for assistance.
- Wristbands are available at all guest services locations, including kiosks outside the stadium at each gate. Parents may obtain wristbands for their children that denotes the parent(s)’ name(s), phone, and seat location.
- A full-service team shop is located along the north concourse adjacent to the Touchdown Terrace. Team Shops are also located on the east and west concourses (inside the stadium) and in the NE and NW tented areas (outside the stadium). The Team Shop in the Coliseum is open four hours prior to kickoff.
- See ‘Family restroom’
niversity parking: Parking operated by West Virginia University in the general area of the stadium is sold on a season basis and requires a color-coded permit, which matches the designated areas. The Purple, White and Burgundy Lots will be available for game-day sales. Small tents may be erected in designated areas only and may not be larger than 12' x 12'. A parking permit for the designated lot is required to erect a tent and the vehicle must be parked adjacent to the tent. Tents may only be erected after 7 a.m. on game day (excluding weekday games). Open fires are prohibited. Games involving the consumption of alcohol are prohibited.
- Free parking: Free parking (for cars) is available at the WVU Coliseum and designated areas on the Evansdale campus.
- Disabled parking: In order to assure proper use of disabled spaces on game day, the following will be required for admission to the appropriate lot: 1) WVU-issued color-coded parking permit; 2) valid state-issued disabled parking placard or license plate; 3) valid state-issued disabled parking registration card; 4) photo ID of the disabled permit holder who is present in the automobile (the photo ID must match the disabled parking registration card). Disabled permit holders will be required to park in the spots reserved for disabled parking only. Limited single game disabled parking may be available in the Brown Lot; a courtesy shuttle van for disabled fans is available from the Blue, Brown, and Green lots. Misuse of disabled parking passes is grounds for confiscation of the pass by the parking attendant.
- See ‘Stadium re-entry’
- Courtesy phones for University and local calls are located on the East and West sides of the stadium and along the north concourse.
- No special announcements are made over the public address system.
- To ensure the safety, comfort, and convenience of our guests, the following items may not be brought into the stadium: coolers (including soft-sided), any bag exceeding 12”x12”x12”, all backpacks/schoolbags, gym bags, laser pointers, alcoholic beverages and weapons. A ‘size-wise’ box is available at each gate and guest services location to determine if a bag is permitted.
- Recreational vehicles are permitted in University-operated lots but require a special RV permit, including the Coliseum lots. Vehicles that are 20 feet or longer are considered RVs. Trailers are permitted but in the Green, Red and Coliseum lots only. Overnight parking for RVs is allowed but a permit must be visible at all times. RVs must be parked two hours before kickoff.
- ‘Mountaineer s Recycle’ 54-gallon barrels will allow patrons to recycle cans and plastic at each gate, in the parking areas, and along the stadium concourses.
- Restrooms are located on both the east and west concourses and in both the north and south bowl concourses.
SCALPING/RESALE OF TICKETS
- The scalping of tickets on University property is forbidden. Violators are subject to removal from University property. No solicitation of any kind is permitted in the parking lots or stadium. Individuals discovered soliciting will be asked to cease or will be removed. The student newspaper is allowed to distribute at the student gate only.
- Scoreboard messages are available by contacting our Marketing Office at 304.293.3086 ext. 5. The deadline for such requests are the Monday prior to each home game.
- Coliseum/Evansdale Campus – Shuttles from the WVU Coliseum/Evansdale Campus run continuously, beginning two and one-half hours before kickoff and as necessary after the game. Free parking is available at the WVU Coliseum and throughout the Evansdale Campus. The roundtrip fee is $4.
- City buses – Shuttles depart continuously from the Mountaineer Mall, beginning two hours before kickoff and as necessary after the game. They will drop at Ruby Memorial Hospital. The roundtrip fee is $3.
- PRT – The Personal Rapid Transit System (PRT) operates continuously on game days. Stations are located on Walnut Street, Beechurst Avenue, Engineering Sciences Building, the Evansdale Residential Complex (the Towers), and the Health Sciences Center. This service is free on game days.
- Smoking is not permitted in the seating areas, aisles, concourses or restrooms at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium. Fans may smoke only in designated smoking areas at the north, west, east and southwest gates.
- Selling of any items by anyone other than authorized WVU personnel or designated vending personnel in or around Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium and the parking areas is prohibited.
- Passouts are not allowed. Fans are not permitted to re-enter.
- Strollers are permitted but must be checked at Guest Services.
- All WVU students should enter through the designated gates at the east side.
- The ticket office is located outside the north gate of Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium. Game day sales are available.
- WVU is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced tickets. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- For the safety and convenience of all fans, umbrellas are not permitted inside the stadium.
- The will call window is located at the ticket booth outside of the north gate and opens two hours before kickoff. A photo ID is required.
- WVU Player Guest will call is located adjacent to the southwest gate and opens 1.5 hours before kickoff.
- Visiting Player Guest will call is located adjacent to the southeast gate and opens 1.5 hours before kickoff.