ROOT SPORTS will continue to televise an extensive slate of West Virginia University athletics including football and basketball games, beginning this fall.
This marks the fourth season of Wild & Wonderful Sports programming on ROOT SPORTS, demonstrating the network's strong commitment to providing meaningful West Virginia-centric sports coverage to its viewers.
Under the extended Wild & Wonderful Sports line-up, ROOT SPORTS will produce and air:
- One (1) Live West Virginia University Football Game; WVU vs. Towson at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, September 6
- Twelve (12) West Virginia University Football Pregame Shows starting Saturday, August 30.
- Twelve (12) Football Press Conferences with WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen
- Fifty-Two (52) Coaches Shows
- WVU Men's Basketball Games, including WVU vs. Marshall. The full schedule to be released at a later date.
The network will have the opportunity to televise:
- Additional 2014 West Virginia University Football Games and Men's Basketball Games
- West Virginia University Women's Basketball Games
- West Virginia University Baseball Games
- WVU Football and Basketball Specials
Click here for a printable pdf of ROOT SPORTS Announces Continued Commitment To West Virginia University Sports Programming.