West Virginia University Athletics has announced a new free social-centric mobile application that enhances the already dynamic experience at Milan Puskar Stadium & the WVU Coliseum. WVU Athletics joined forces with IMG and SportsLabs to develop the WVU Gameday App to keep Mountaineer fans connected to the action while at the game or watching from home. The WVU Gameday App is packed with robust social, on-campus and stadium features that enhance the gameday experience by delivering:
- Free live game audio;
- Real-time Instagram and Twitter feeds from the team and fans;
- The official game-day guide with key times, events and need-to-know information including stadium maps and parking to plan the day;
- Enhanced location-aware maps for fans attending both home and away games;
- Live Conference and Top 25 scores, real-time stats;
- Opt-in alerts for weather updates, pre-game events, play-by-play information and more.
WVU’s Gameday App can be found as a free download in both the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wvir.gameday