Aircraft & Drone Policy
- The West Virginia University Athletic Department asks that you please adhere to FAA policies, per the NOTAM document concerning flight restrictions for sporting events. No flight operation may take place within three nautical miles, nor up to 3,000 feet around the perimeter of the stadium, from one hour prior to the start of the event until one hour after its completion. These restrictions also apply to all unmanned or remote controlled Drone aircrafts. Failure to comply with these restrictions will result in the appropriate legal response from law enforcement officials.
- Alcoholic beverages and any hard containers (glass bottles/metal cans) may not be brought into Monongalia County Ballpark. Alcohol sales can be found along the concourse inside the gates. Alcohol sales conclude at the conclusion of the seventh inning.
- Only service animals assisting guests with disabilities are permitted unless otherwise advertised.
- A United Bank automatic teller machine is located in the concourse behind section 106.
Baby Changing Stations
- There is no organized location for autographs unless otherwise advertised.
Banners and Signs
- Baby changing stations are available in all men's, women's and family restrooms inside Monongalia County Ballpark.
- Banners and signs, except those associated with the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics are not permitted at Monongalia County Ballpark.
- Cameras are permitted. Tripods and selfie sticks are prohibited.
- A charging station is located on the concourse behind home plate.
- All persons, including children and infants, must have a ticket for admission. Children under two (2) years of age may obtain a complimentary Lap Pass Ticket. The child must be present to receive the Lap Pass Ticket. Children must sit on the lap of the accompanying adult. Lap Pass Tickets are issued under the discretion of the West Virginia University Department of Intercollegiate Athletics.
Coolers and Containers
- Concession are located behind sections 102 and 107 and in carts along the concourse. All concession stands and carts accept the four major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover). Portable beer carts do not accept credit cards.
- No coolers (including soft-sided coolers) or metal or glass containers are permitted. Guests may bring in one sealed, clear, plastic water bottle.
Disability and Accessibility Information
- From the South: From Interstate 79 take the West Virginia University Exit 155. Veer right off Exit 155 and turn right at the stoplight at the entrance of University Towne Center. Continue straight until you pass Wal-Mart at which time Monongalia County Ballpark will be on your right.
- From the North: From Interstate 79 take the West Virginia University Exit 155. Turn left off Exit 155 and turn right at the stoplight at the entrance of University Towne Center. Continue straight until you pass Wal-Mart at which time Monongalia County Ballpark will be on your right.
- From the East: From Interstate 68 take I-79 North. Take the West Virginia University Exit 155. Veer right off Exit 155 and turn right at the stoplight at the entrance of University Towne Center. Continue straight until you pass Wal-Mart at which time Monongalia County Ballpark will be on your right.
- Monongalia County Ballpark elevators may be used by guests to access the different areas of the ballpark. All guests must have proper credentials and/or tickets.
- An elevator is located on the concourse along the first base line.
- An elevator is located inside the Clubhouse behind the Gate C ticket booth.
- Two family restrooms are located on the main concourse behind home plate. These areas are equipped with changing tables.
- First aid is located on the concourse behind home plate. Contact an event staff member or police for assistance.
- Gates open one hour (60 minutes) before the game unless otherwise advertised.
THE HIGH 5 Rules of the Game
- Guest Services is located on the concourse behind section 102. Guest Services handles lost and found, lost children, emergencies and general ticket information. Fans may also report problems or make suggestions at Guest Services.
- Follow THE HIGH 5 rules to make game day a great day for everyone.
- No excessive drinking – intoxicated fans are not allowed inside or outside the stadium.
- No foul or abusive language.
- No smoking in the seating or concourse areas.
- No throwing stuff (anything) onto the field.
- No ignoring of the instructions of Event/Security personnel.
Lost and Found
- In the event of inclement weather approaching Monongalia County Ballpark, public address and video announcements will be made to update fans on the situation. Should a lightning strike occur within close proximity of the stadium, play will be suspended immediately. Play will resume 30 minutes after the last strike occurs within the threat radius. Fans are required to exit the seating areas and seek shelter in the concourse, restrooms, or their vehicles during weather delays. All ticket stubs should be kept for re-entry into the ballpark after the weather threat has cleared. Updates may also be communicated via WVUsports.com or Twitter.com/GamedayWVU.
- Lost and found is maintained during the game at Guest Services on the concourse. All unclaimed items will be available at the Contemporary Services Corporation office (304.291.4650 or 2567 University Avenue, Suite B, Morgantown WV 26505) the following business day.
- In case of a lost child, please contact Guest Services, located on the third base side behind section 102. Contact an event staff member or police for assistance.
- WVU merchandise is available for purchase at portable stands located on the concourse behind home plate.
- Two family restrooms are located on the concourse behind home plate. These areas are equipped with changing tables and chairs.
- Parking is available free of charge in the parking lots surrounding Monongalia County Ballpark. Limited ADA accessible parking is located in the lot adjacent to Gate A and will be available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Pets are not permitted in Monongalia County Ballpark except for the fans requiring the use of licensed therapy or guide dogs. The lone exception is on Pet Promotion Days at the ballpark, where a special section will be set up in a designated area.
- To ensure the safety, comfort, and convenience of our guests, the following items may not be brought into Monongalia County Ballpark: coolers (including soft-sided), any bag exceeding 12”x12”x12”, all backpacks/schoolbags, gym bags, laser pointers, alcoholic beverages, weapons, aerosol and spray cans, mace and pepper sprays, unmanned aerial vehicles ('drones') outside food and drink, and other items determined to be harmful or disruptive. Guests may bring in one sealed, clear, plastic water bottle. A ‘size-wise’ box is available at each gate to determine if a bag is permitted.
Scalping/Resale of Tickets
- Restrooms are located on the first and third base concourse and in the suite level. There are two men’s, two women’s, and two family restrooms located on the concourse. All restrooms are ADA accessible and offer baby changing stations.
- The scalping of tickets on Monongalia County Ballpark property is prohibited. Violators are subject to removal from the property. No solicitation of any kind is permitted in the parking lots or ballpark. Individuals discovered soliciting will be asked to cease or will be removed.
- Smoking (including electronic cigarettes) is not permitted at Monongalia County Ballpark.
- For breaking news and information follow us on Twitter and download the WVU Gameday App:
- Selling of any items by anyone other than authorized WVU personnel or designated vending personnel in or around Monongalia County Ballpark and the parking areas is prohibited.
- Strollers are permitted but must be checked at Guest Services.
- WVU students can enter at any gate with a valid WVU student ID. WVU student seating is located in section 109.
- A limited number of luxury suites are available on a game-by-game basis. For information on tickets to the suites, please contact the Mountaineer Athletic Club at 304-293-2294.
- The ticket office is located behind the left field fence. Game day sales are available. West Virginia University is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Mountaineer Ticket Office
- Monongalia County Ballpark is a tobacco free facility. The use of all tobacco products is prohibited.
- Umbrellas may be permitted in Monongalia County Ballpark at the discretion of Event Management.
- Will call is located at the Gate C ticket booth and opens one hour prior to the game. A photo ID is required.