Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium A-to-Z Guide
Aircraft & Drone Policy
- Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase at Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium. The ingress of alcoholic beverages is not permitted.
- Alcohol sales conclude at the beginning of the 2nd half.
- The West Virginia University Athletic Department asks that you please adhere to FAA policies, per the NOTAM document concerning flight restrictions, for sporting events. No flight operation may take place within three nautical miles, nor up to 3,000 feet around the perimeter of the stadium, from one hour prior to the start of the event until one hour after its completion. These restrictions also apply to all unmanned or remote controlled drone aircrafts. Failure to comply with these restrictions will result in the appropriate legal response from law enforcement officials.
- Only animals which are trained to assist guests with disabilities are allowed in Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium.
- All guests must bear a valid ticket in order to gain access to the facility. Students are allowed access by showing their valid Student ID.
Baby Changing Station
- There are no ATMs available at Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium.
Banners and Signs
- A baby changing station is available in each restroom on the concourse.
- Banners and signs, except those associated with the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics, are not permitted in Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium.
- Cameras are permitted. Tripods and selfie sticks are prohibited.
Coolers, Containers and Bottles
- Concessions are located on the concourse. All concession stands and carts accept the four major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover).
Disability and Accessibility Information
- No coolers (including soft sided), metal or glass containers are allowed in the stadium. Only soft drinks and non-alcoholic beverages in clear, sealed plastic bottles, as well as empty plastic bottles, are allowed.
- There is one elevator located near the entrance.
- There is one family restroom available on the concourse.
- Please be advised that food prepared here may contain these ingredients: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Soybean, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Fish, and Shellfish.
- Gates open one hour before kickoff.
THE HIGH 5 Rules of the Game
- Contact an event staff member or police for assistance.
- Follow THE HIGH 5 rules to make game day a great day for everyone.
- No excessive drinking – intoxicated fans are not allowed inside or outside the stadium.
- No foul or abusive language.
- No smoking in the seating or concourse areas.
- No throwing stuff (anything) onto the field.
- No ignoring of the instructions of Event/Security personnel.
Lost and Found
- In the event of inclement weather approaching Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium, public address announcements will be made to update fans on the situation. Should a lightning strike occur within close proximity of the stadium, play will be suspended immediately. Play will resume 30 minutes after the last strike occurs within the threat radius. Fans are required to exit the seating areas and seek shelter in the concourse, restrooms, Shell Building, or their vehicles during weather delays. All ticket stubs should be kept for re-entry into the stadium after the weather threat has cleared. Updates may also be communicated via WVUsports.com and on Twitter at GamedayWVU.
- Lost and found is maintained during the game at Guest Services, located on the concourse (first aid room). All unclaimed items will be available at the Contemporary Services Corporation office (304-291-4650 or 2567 University Avenue, Suite B, Morgantown WV 26505) the following business day.
- In case of a lost child, please contact a staff member.
- Merchandise is sold throughout the season on the concourse but can be purchased in the Coliseum Team Shop. The Team Shop is open Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Parking is available free of charge in the parking lots surrounding the Coliseum Complex. There are also a limited number of ADA parking spots available on a first-come first-serve basis in the lot directly adjacent to Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium. In order to assure proper use of ADA spaces on gameday, the following will be required for admission to parking:
- Valid state-issued ADA parking placard or license plate;
- Valid state-issued ADA parking registration card;
- Photo ID of the ADA permit holder (the photo ID must match the ADA parking registration card).
- To ensure the safety, comfort and convenience of our guests, the following items may not be brought into the stadium: coolers of any kind, any bag exceeding 12”x12”x12”, backpacks/schoolbags, laser pointers, selfie sticks, drones, alcoholic beverages, weapons, toilet paper, flares, fireworks, any flag, sign or banner deemed offensive by the event staff, and other items determined to be harmful or disruptive.
- The Big 12 Conference and Mid-American Conference do not have policies regarding the use of artificial noisemakers. Per NCAA rules, the referee has the discretionary power to suspend the game, stop the clock, or direct the removal of such noisemakers.
Smoking Policy and Tobacco use
- No special announcements are made over the public address system.
- Smoking (including electronic cigarettes) and tobacco is only permitted in the designated smoking area adjacent to the ticket booth at Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium.
- For breaking news and information follow us on Twitter and download the WVU Gameday App:
- Selling of any items by anyone other than authorized WVU personnel or designated vending personnel in or around Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium is prohibited.
- Stadium re-entry is not allowed.
- Strollers are permitted at Dick Dlesk Stadium.
- The ticket office is located outside the gates at Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium and opens one hour prior to game time. WVU is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Umbrellas may be permitted in Dick Dlesk stadium at the discretion of Event Management.