ADA Ticketing and Seating
General wheelchair seating is located at the top of section 100 and section 131 and on the north end zone concourse. Storage for wheelchair and other mobility devices is not available.
WVU student wheelchair seating is located at the top of section 109 and section 110.
Tickets should be purchased in advance for all areas and are reserved for persons using mobility devices and their guest.
Guests accessing wheelchair seating are encouraged to enter the following gates:
- Section 131 is not wheelchair accessible from the Southwest Gate.
The main WVU ticket office is located in the WVU Coliseum and is open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. The North Gate ticket booth at Milan Puskar Stadium is open during home football games starting two hours before kickoff. For more information, call 1-800-WVU GAME or visit WVUGAME.com.
Ticket Exchange for Wheelchair or Ambulatory Seating
Guests may exchange tickets at the WVU Coliseum Ticket Office in advance or at the Milan Puskar Stadium North Gate ticket booth on gameday. Subject to availability, the ticket office will use best efforts to exchange the original seats for wheelchair seats or seats in an area easily-accessible. Ticket exchanges are handled on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is no guarantee that an exchange will be possible as there are a limited number of seats available.
Ticket Exchange for Tickets Purchased on the Secondary Market
A guest may exchange tickets that were purchased on a secondary market (Stubhub, Ebay, etc) for wheelchair or ambulatory seating at the WVU Coliseum Ticket Office in advance or at the Milan Puskar Stadium North Gate ticket booth on gameday. Subject to availability, the ticket office will use best efforts to exchange the original seats for wheelchair seating or seats in an area easily-accessible. Ticket exchanges are handled on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is no guarantee that an exchange will be possible as there are a limited number of seats available.
Milan Puskar Stadium Gameday Accessibility and Services
Assisted Listening Devices
Assisted Listening Devices are available for loan at no charge for hearing-impaired guests at Guest Services on the north concourse. A driver's license, credit card or other acceptable form of identification is required as a deposit. Assisted Listening Devices must be returned at the conclusion of the game.
Milan Puskar Stadium elevators may be used by guests with disabilities to access the different areas of the stadium. All guests must have proper credentials and/or tickets.
- Elevators are located at the Northeast and Southeast Gates
- Two elevators are located in the press box
- Three elevators are located in the Touchdown Terrace
- ADA access to the north end zone seating area is provided via elevators found at the east and west entrances of the building
Please call 304-293-FANS for stadium assistance (gameday only). Please text AID to 31046 for stadium assistance. Text STOP to cancel. Text HELP for help. Msg & Data rates may apply. We will not share your information. This program will only be used to communicate messages from the West Virginia University Department of Intercollegiate Athletics. Texting will be available three hours prior to kickoff and one hour following the game.
Please be advised that food prepared here may contain these ingredients: milk, eggs, wheat, soybean, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.
Guest service kiosks are located outside Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium adjacent to the East, West, and North Gates prior to, during, and after each game. Guest service rooms are located in the south concourse near section 97 and section 134 and on the north end zone concourse. These rooms handle lost and found, lost children, emergencies and general ticket information. Fans may also report problems or make suggestions on a special form available from the attendant.
Accessible restrooms are located throughout all concourses and suite levels and all restrooms are equipped with baby changing stations. There are family restrooms located in the east and west concourses, and north end zone concourse. These areas are equipped with a chair for nursing mothers.
For breaking news and information follow us on Twitter and download the WVU Gameday App:
ADA Parking & Transportation
Season ADA Permit
Season permit parking, operated by the West Virginia University Department of Intercollegiate Athletics, in the general area of the stadium is sold on a season basis for members of the Mountaineer Athletic Club and requires a color-coded permit. For more information on how you can become eligible for permit parking, please contact the Mountaineer Athletic Club at 304-293-2294.
Season permit lots include the following lots: Blue, Light Blue, Green, Teal, Brown, Red, Silver, Blue Auxiliary and Light Blue Auxiliary RV. An ADA accessible shuttle service is available in the Brown Lot. Blue Lot ADA parking is self-accommodating (shuttle unavailable).
Single Game ADA Parking
Single game parking, operated by the West Virginia University Department of Intercollegiate Athletics, is available in the following lots:
- WVU Coliseum Lot – Parking is available free of charge in the Coliseum Lot. Parking is available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- ADA accessible shuttles run from the WVU Coliseum to the Milan Puskar Stadium Southeast and West Gates. Shuttles run continuously beginning two and one-half hours before kickoff and as necessary after the game. The roundtrip fee is $4.
- Limited single game ADA accessible parking may be available for purchase on gameday in the Brown Lot ($30 per game, shuttle provided). This shuttle drops off at the Southeast and West Gate.
In order to assure proper use of ADA accessible spaces on gameday in permit lots, the following will be required for admission to the appropriate lot:
- WVU-issued color-coded parking permit;
- Valid state-issued ADA parking placard or license plate;
- Valid state-issued ADA parking registration card;
- Photo ID of the ADA permit holder who is present in the automobile (the photo ID must match the ADA parking registration card);
- Guests with season parking permits must have an ADA sticker in order to access ADA parking;
- ADA permit holders will be required to park in the spots reserved for ADA parking only.
Misuse of ADA parking passes is grounds for confiscation of the pass by the parking attendant.
For more information on ADA accessible parking contact the Director of Gameday Parking at 304-293-5649.