- Alcoholic beverages and any hard containers (glass bottles/metal cans) are prohibited. Beer, wine and malt beverages are available for purchase along the concourse inside the gates. Alcohol sales conclude at the end of the third rotation.
- Only service animals assisting guest with disabilities are permitted.
- Artificial noisemakers are prohibited.
- A United Bank automatic teller machine is located adjacent to the Country Roads Gate.
Baby Changing Stations
- Autographs are available at Chalk Talk at the conclusion of the meet adjacent to the Blue Gate.
Banners and Signs
- Baby changing stations are available in all men's and women's Coliseum concourse restrooms and in all event level restrooms.
- Banners and signs, except those associated with the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics, are not permitted at the Coliseum.
- Cameras are permitted. Tripods and selfie sticks are prohibited. Flash photography is prohibited.
- Mobile phone charging stations are located at the Country Roads Gate.
- All persons, including children and infants, must have a ticket for admission.
- Closed captioning is available on the ribbon boards at sections C6 and C12.
Coolers and Containers
- Concessions are located along the concourse and in carts on the concourses. All concession stands and carts accept the four major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover).
- No coolers or metal or glass containers are permitted. Soft drinks, water, and non-alcoholic beverages in sealed plastic containers are permitted.
Disability and Accessibility Information
- From the south – From Interstate 79, take the West Virginia University exit, number 155. Cross the Star City bridge and proceed up Monongahela Boulevard. The Coliseum will be on your right.
- From the north – From Interstate 79, take the West Virginia University exit, number 155. Cross the Star City bridge and proceed up Monongahela Boulevard. The Coliseum will be on your right.
- From the east – From Interstate 68, take Interstate 79 north. Take the West Virginia University exit, number 155. Cross the Star City bridge and proceed up Monongahela Boulevard. The Coliseum will be on your right.
- An elevator is located on the concourse at the Country Roads Gate and may be used by guests to access different areas of the Coliseum. All guests must have the proper credentials and/or tickets.
- A family restroom, equipped with a baby changing station, is located adjacent to each gate.
- Contact an event staff member for assistance.
- Please be advised that food prepared here may contain the following ingredients: milk, eggs, wheat, soybean, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
- Gates open one hour (60 minutes) prior to the start of the match unless otherwise advertised.
- Please contact the Marketing Office at 304-293-3086. All group sales must be completed by at least one business day prior to the game as there are no game-day group sales.
THE HIGH 5 Rules of the Game
- Guest Services is located on the concourse adjacent to the Gold Gate/ticket office and handles lost and found, lost children, emergencies, and general ticket information. Fans may also report problems or make suggestions on a special form available from the attendant.
- Follow THE HIGH 5 rules to make game day a great day for everyone.
Lost and Found
- No excessive drinking – intoxicated fans are not allowed inside or outside the stadium.
- No foul or abusive language.
- No smoking in the seating or concourse areas.
- No throwing stuff (anything) onto the field.
- No ignoring of the instructions of Event/Security personnel.
- Lost and found is maintained during the game at Guest Services, located on the concourse adjacent to the Gold Gate/ticket office. All unclaimed items will be available at the Contemporary Services Corporation office (304-291-4650 or 2567 University Avenue, Suite B, Morgantown WV 26505) the following business day.
- In case of a lost child, please contact Guest Services, located on the concourse adjacent to the Gold Gate/ticket office, or contact an event staff member or police for assistance.
- The Team Shop is located adjacent to the Blue Gate. The Team Shop is open Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and during home events.
- A family restroom is located adjacent to each gate. These areas are equipped with a chair and an electrical outlet for nursing mothers.
- Parking is available free of charge in the parking lots surrounding the Coliseum. Parking is available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- No special announcements are made over the public address system.
- To ensure the safety, comfort, and convenience of our guest, the following items may not be brought into the Coliseum: coolers, any bag exceeding 12"x12"x12", all backpacks/schoolbags, gym bags, laser pointers, alcoholic beverages, artificial noisemakers, weapons, aerosol and spray cans, mace and pepper sprays, selfie sticks, and other items determined to be harmful or disruptive. A ‘size-wise’ box is available at each gate to determine if a bag is permitted.
- The WVU Personal Rapid Transit (PRT) will operate according to University schedule. Stations are located on Walnut Street, Beechurst Avenue, Engineering Sciences Building, Evansdale Residential Complex (Towers), and the Health Sciences Center. This service is free for WVU students and $.50 one way for non-students. The PRT is not ADA compliant at this time.
Scalping/Resale of Tickets
- All restrooms are located along the concourse and are ADA accessible. Baby changing stations are available in all restrooms. Additional accessible restrooms are located on the event level, adjacent to both sides of section C12.
- The scalping of tickets on University property is forbidden. Violators are subject to removal from University property. No solicitation of any kind is permitted in the parking lots or Coliseum. Individuals discovered soliciting will be asked to cease or will be removed.
- Scoreboard messages are available by contacting our Marketing Office at 304-293-3086. The deadline for such requests is the Wednesday prior to each home game.
- Smoking (including electronic cigarettes) is not permitted. WVU is a tobacco-free campus.
- For breaking news and information follow us on Twitter and download the WVU Gameday App:
- Selling of any items by anyone other than authorized WVU personnel or designated vending personnel in or around the Coliseum and the parking areas is prohibited.
- All WVU students should enter through the Gold Gate with a valid WVU student ID.
- All seating is general admission.
- The ticket office is located at the Gold Gate at the Coliseum. Game day sales are available at the Gold Gate ticket window once gates open. Normal business hours are Monday-Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
- WVU is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced tickets. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- General will call and player guest will call is located at the Gold Gate and opens one hour (60 minutes) prior to the start of the match. A photo ID is required.