- Alcoholic beverages and any hard containers (glass bottles/metal cans) may not be brought into Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium. Beer sales can be found along the concourses inside the gates.
- Only animals assisting disabled guests will be allowed in Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium.
- A United Bank automatic teller machine is located in the south bowl concourse and the north end zone concourse of the stadium.
- No one is allowed on the field at any time without proper credentials. There is no organized location for autographs.
Baby Changing Stations
- The onsite, free towing/auto trouble company, provided by AAA, is Erwin’s Towing and can be reached at 304.292.2586. Guests should contact a parking attendant or security personnel for assistance.
Banners and Signs
- Baby changing stations are available in all men and women’s stadium concourse restrooms and in all suite and club level restrooms.
- Banners and signs, except those associated with the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics, are not permitted at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium.
- Charter buses must purchase a special parking permit for the Green Lot. This permit can be purchased on game day.
- Cameras are permitted in Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium. Tripods and selfie sticks are prohibited.
- All persons, including children and infants, must have a ticket for admission.
Coolers and Containers
- East - Near sections 105/106, 202, 204, 208, 210
- Four beverage stations
- Six specialty carts
- West - Near sections 125/126, 128/129, 213, 215, 219, 221
- Four beverage stations
- Six specialty carts
- South - Near sections 131-134 and 97-100
- North- East side of concourse
- No coolers (including soft-sided coolers) or metal or glass containers are allowed in the stadium. Soft drinks, water, and non-alcoholic beverages in sealed plastic containers are permitted.
- Each credential indicates the areas of Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium in which it will be honored. Credentials must be worn at all times.
- From the south - From Interstate 79, take the West Virginia University exit, number 155. Cross the Star City bridge and proceed up Monongahela Boulevard toward the Coliseum. At the Coliseum traffic light, turn left onto Patteson Drive and watch for signs directing you to the stadium. For an alternate route, take Interstate 68 east to exit 7(see east directions below).
- From the north - From Interstate 79, take the West Virginia University exit, number 155. Cross the Star City bridge and proceed up Monongahela Boulevard toward the Coliseum. At the Coliseum traffic light, turn left onto Patteson Drive and watch for signs directing you to the stadium.
- From the east - From Interstate 68, use exit 7 (Pierpont Road). From here, follow W.Va. route 857 south approximately one mile until it joins with U.S. 119 south. Follow U.S. 119 south two miles to W.Va. route 705. Turn right on W.Va. route 705 and watch for signs directing you to the stadium.
If you are a person with a disability who needs an accommodation in order to utilize our facilities, you are entitled to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact:
- Wheelchair seating is located behind sections 100 and 131 and on the north end zone concourse. Tickets should be purchased in advance for all areas and are reserved to persons confined to a wheelchair and their guest.
WVU Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Contact should be initiated at least 72 hours before the scheduled event.
- There are two elevators located in the press box and three elevators located in the North end zone suite building.
- ADA access to the north end zone seating area is provided via elevators found at the east and west entrances of the building.
- An express lane is available at the east, west, and north gates for those fans entering who are not carrying items into the game.
- A family restroom is located on the west concourse and the north end zone concourse. These areas are equipped with a chair for nursing mothers.
First Aid Stations
- Please call 304.293.FANS for stadium assistance (game-day only).
- Please text AID to 31046 for stadium assistance. Text STOP to cancel. Text HELP for help. Msg & Data rates may apply. We will not share your information. This program will only be used to communicate messages from West Virginia University Athletics.
- Find game day information on Twitter at @GamedayWVU
THE HIGH 5 Rules of the Game
- First aid stations are located on the east and west concourses and in the north end zone. Contact an event staff member or police for assistance.
- Follow THE HIGH 5 rules to make game day a great day for everyone.
- No excessive drinking – intoxicated fans are not allowed inside or outside the stadium.
- No foul or abusive language.
- No smoking in the seating or concourse areas.
- No throwing stuff (anything) onto the field.
- No ignoring of the instructions of Event/Security personnel.
- The gates open one and one-half hours (90 minutes) before game time unless otherwise advertised.
- Suite gates open two hours before game time unless otherwise advertised.
- A dedicated United Bank entry is located at both the west and north gates. Fans are allowed access to these particular entrances by showing their United Bank ATM or check card along with their game ticket.
- Guest service kiosks are located outside Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium adjacent to the east, west, and north gates prior to, during, and after each game.
- Guest service rooms are located in the south concourse near sections 97 and 134 and on the north end zone concourse. These rooms handle lost and found, lost children, emergencies and general ticket information. Fans may also report problems or make suggestions on a special form available from the attendant.
Lost and Found
- Stadium listening devices are available for hearing-impaired guests at Guest Services on the north concourse.
- Lost and found is maintained during the game at the Guest Services Rooms, located in the south concourse and the north end zone concourse. All unclaimed items will be available at the CSC office (304.291.4650) on Monday following the game.
- In case of a lost child, please contact one of the Guest Services Rooms, located in either the south or north end zone concourses. Contact an event staff member or police for assistance.
- Wristbands are available at all guest services locations, including kiosks outside the stadium at each gate. Parents may obtain wristbands for their children that denotes the parent(s)’ name(s), phone, and seat location.
- A full-service team shop is located along the north concourse adjacent to the Touchdown Terrace. Team Shops are also located on the east and west concourses (inside the stadium) and in the NE and NW tented areas (outside the stadium). The Team Shop in the Coliseum is open four hours prior to kickoff.
- Permit parking
- Parking operated by West Virginia University in the general area of the stadium is sold on a season basis for members of the Mountaineer Athletic Club and requires a color-coded permit. For more information on how you can become eligible for permit parking, please contact the Mountaineer Athletic Club at 304.293.2294.
- Season permit lots include the following lots: blue, light blue, green, teal, brown, red, silver, blue auxiliary and light blue auxiliary RV.
- ADA accessible parking
- In order to assure proper use of disabled spaces on game day in permit lots, the following will be required for admission to the appropriate lot:
- WVU-issued color-coded parking permit
- Valid state-issued disabled parking placard or license plate
- Valid state-issued disabled parking registration card
- Photo ID of the disabled permit holder who is present in the automobile (the photo ID must match the disabled parking registration card)
- Disabled permit holders will be required to park in the spots reserved for disabled parking only.
- Limited single game disabled parking may be available in the Brown Lot ($30/game) with a shuttle provided.
- A shuttle is provided for ADA fans from the green lots.
- Blue lot ADA parking is self-accommodating (shuttle unavailable).
- Free parking is available at the WVU Coliseum with an accessible shuttle running continuously two and one-half hours before kickoff and as needed after the game. The roundtrip fee is $4.
- Misuse of disabled parking passes is grounds for confiscation of the pass by the parking attendant.
- RV parking
- Permit lots parking times:
- Blue lot general RV parking lot E now 8 am on Friday
- Blue lot general RV parking lot D (including front row) now 11 pm on Friday
- Blue lot front row RV parking in areas C2-C6, C8, and C10 now 8 am on Friday
- Blue lot front row RV parking (areas not mentioned above) now 6 pm on Friday
- Light blue RV parking now 6 pm on Friday
- Light blue auxiliary RV parking (new lot by Chateau Royale) now 12 noon on Friday
- Red RV parking (Law School) now 3 pm on Friday
- Green RV parking (across from United Center) now 3 pm on Friday
- Single game lots parking times:
- Black RV parking (Coliseum lot) now at 8 am on Friday - $80/game
- Light blue auxiliary parking (new lot by Chateau Royale) now 12 noon on Friday - $150/game
- All RVs must be clear from all lots by 12 noon the day following the home game (excluding weeknight games).
- Bus parking
- Green lot (across from the United Center) – 7 am on game day when lots open for $80/game
- Single game parking (vehicles)
- Gold lot $20/game
- White lot $40/game
- Green lot $40/game
- Burgundy lot $40/game
- Purple lot $20/game
- Coliseum – free and first come, first served
- Parking/tailgating policies
- Lots do not open for vehicle parking until 7 am for Saturday games.
- Any vehicles, with or without a permit, left in permit lots before 7 am on game day will be towed.
- All vehicles and RVs must be cleared by 12 noon the day following the home game (excludes weeknight games).
- The original holder of any parking permit is responsible for any tailgate activity that is conducted while using that parking permit.
- Small canopies may be erected in designated areas only and may not be larger than 12’x12’. All canopies must be secured. A parking permit for the designated lot is required to erect a canopy and the vehicle must be parked adjacent to such canopy. Parking permit holders may only erect canopies after 7 am on game day. Canopies may not obstruct sidewalks, drive lanes or pedestrian walkways.
- Open fires are prohibited.
- Parking lot games involving the consumption of alcohol are prohibited.
- Individuals are responsible for compliance with all local and state laws governing alcohol consumption.
- Any person damaging University property will be responsible for cost of repairs.
- Blue lot parking (vehicles)
- Recycling bags are provided by parking attendants in the blue, light blue, red and brown lots. Fans can recycle in these bags paper, cardboard and plastics #1-7 as well as aluminum cans and glass.
- Please note blue lot vehicle permit holders will have unrestricted parking (ability to choose parking space) based on game times (not kickoff times) as follows:
- Weeknight games – open parking prohibited
- Game time 7 pm or later – open parking until 12 noon
- Game time 4-630 pm – open parking from 7-11 am
- Game time 2-330 pm – open parking from 7-930 am
- Game time 12 noon – 130 pm – open parking from 7-8 am
- Starting with the 2014 season, there will be no thru-traffic permitted on Med Center Drive (in front of Ruby Memorial Hospital). Previously, thru traffic without a blue lot permit was permitted; however, given the new hospital roadway, Med Center Drive will be open only to blue lot permit holders.
- Pets are not allowed to run at large in tailgating sites or on campus and must be leashed at all times according to local leash laws. Furthermore animals shall not be left unattended or secured to university property. Please clean up after your pet.
- Dispose of all trash in receptacles located in tailgating areas.
- Removal of any barricade, barrel or other traffic control devices is prohibited.
- The WVU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics reserves the right to revoke parking permits at any time. Inappropriate behavior will result in permanent loss of all parking and tailgating privileges without refund.
- West Virginia University is not responsible or liable for accidents, damage, loss or theft of materials, items or personal property brought into our parking areas.
- Courtesy phones for University and local calls are located on the east and west sides of the stadium and along the north concourse.
- No special announcements are made over the public address system.
- To ensure the safety, comfort, and convenience of our guests, the following items may not be brought into the stadium: coolers (including soft-sided), any bag exceeding 12”x12”x12”, all backpacks/schoolbags, gym bags, laser pointers, alcoholic beverages and weapons. A ‘size-wise’ box is available at each gate and guest services location to determine if a bag is permitted.
- Recreational vehicles are permitted in University-operated lots but require a special RV permit, including the Coliseum lots. Vehicles that are 20 feet or longer are considered RVs. Trailers are permitted but in the Green, Red and Coliseum lots only. Overnight parking for RVs is allowed but a permit must be visible at all times. RVs must be parked two hours before kickoff.
- ‘Mountaineer s Recycle’ 54-gallon barrels will allow patrons to recycle cans and plastic at each gate, in the parking areas, and along the stadium concourses.
Scalping/Resale of Tickets
- Restrooms are located on both the east and west concourses and in both the north and south bowl concourses.
- The scalping of tickets on University property is forbidden. Violators are subject to removal from University property. No solicitation of any kind is permitted in the parking lots or stadium. Individuals discovered soliciting will be asked to cease or will be removed. The student newspaper is allowed to distribute at the student gate only.
- Scoreboard messages are available by contacting our Marketing Office at 304.293.3086 ext. 5. The deadline for such requests are the Monday prior to each home game. Here is the form to complete: 2015 Fan Greeting Form
- Coliseum/Evansdale Campus – Shuttles from the WVU Coliseum/Evansdale Campus run continuously, beginning two and one-half hours before kickoff and as necessary after the game. Free parking is available at the WVU Coliseum and throughout the Evansdale Campus. The roundtrip fee is $4.
- City buses – Shuttles depart continuously from the Mountaineer Mall, beginning two hours before kickoff and as necessary after the game. They will drop at Ruby Memorial Hospital. The roundtrip fee is $3.
- PRT – The Personal Rapid Transit System (PRT) operates continuously on game days. Stations are located on Walnut Street, Beechurst Avenue, Engineering Sciences Building, the Evansdale Residential Complex (the Towers), and the Health Sciences Center. This service is free on game days.
- Smoking (including electronic cigarettes) is not permitted in the seating areas, aisles, concourses or restrooms in Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium. Fans may smoke only in designated smoking areas at the north, west, east and southwest gates.
- Selling of any items by anyone other than authorized WVU personnel or designated vending personnel in or around Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium and the parking areas is prohibited.
- Passouts are not allowed. Fans are not permitted to re-enter.
- Strollers are permitted but must be checked at Guest Services.
- All WVU students should enter through the designated gates at the east side.
- The ticket office is located outside the north gate of Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium. Game day sales are available.
- WVU is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced tickets. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- For the safety and convenience of all fans, umbrellas are not permitted inside the stadium.
- The will call window is located at the ticket booth outside of the north gate and opens two hours before kickoff. A photo ID is required.
- WVU Player Guest will call is located adjacent to the southwest gate and opens 1.5 hours before kickoff.
- Visiting Player Guest will call is located adjacent to the southeast gate and opens 1.5 hours before kickoff.