William & Mary Game Release
TV: FOX Sports 1
Comcast Channel 30, HD 857, Digital 122, DirectTV 219
Adam Alexa (PBP), Chris Sims (analysis)
Radio: Mountaineer Sports Network From IMG
Tony Caridi (PBP), Dwight Wallace (analysis), Jed Drenning (sideline)
Satellite Radio Broadcast: Sirius Ch 132, XM Ch 192
Live Statistics: WVUsports.com
Twitter Updates: @WVUSports, @WVUFootball
The Series vs. William & Mary
All-Time Series: WVU leads 15-0-1
In Morgantown: 7-0
In Williamsburg, Va.: 7-0-1
In Richmond, Va.: 1-0
Last Meeting: W, 49-34, Oct. 7, 1972 (Morgantown)
Notes To Remember
- WVU has won 97 of its last 130 regular-season games and 102-of-141 overall games.
- WVU has the 14th-best record in college football in the last eight years (2005-12).
- WVU has the 14th-best record in college football in the last nine years (2004-12).
- WVU has the 12th-best record in college football in the last 10 years (2003-12).
- Since 2003, WVU has had the No. 11-best home record in college football (53-13).
- WVU is No. 14 all-time in college football winning percentage.
- WVU has out-rushed its opponents in 71-of-95 games; WVU’s record is 71-24 during that span.
- WVU is 67-7 since 2002 when winning the turnover battle.
- Since 2000, WVU is 82-6 when scoring 30 or more points in a contest.
- Since 2002, WVU is 53-4 when it has held an opponent under 100 yards rushing.
- WVU is 87-29-4 all-time in season openers/85-18-6 in season home openers.
- WVU’s margin of victory in the 28 season-opening wins at Milan Puskar Stadium is 27.5 points.
- WVU has played in a school-record 11 straight bowl games, dating back to 2002, eighth-best nationally.
- The Big 12 Conference’s 90 percent bowl participation mark in 2012 is the highest in college football history.
- All Big 12 Conference losses in 2012 were to teams who played in bowl games.
- WVU has scored in 148 straight games and 171 of 173 games, dating back to 1995.
- In the Holgorsen era, WVU has produced 19 games with 400 or more yards of total offense, 11 games with more than 500 yards and five games with more than 600 yards.
- In the Holgorsen era, WVU has produced 30 or more points in 19 games, 40 or more points in nine games, 50 or more points in six games and 60 or more points three times.
- Click here to download complete game release
Wearing the Jersey: Michael Molinari
Wearing the Jersey: Jill Kramer Micd Up
Volleyball: Baylor Highlights
Sean Cleary: NCAA Championship Preview
Skyler Howard: Kansas State Postgame
Tony Gibson: Kansas State Postgame