Oklahoma Game Release
MORGANTOWN, W.VA. - West Virginia travels to Norman, Okla. to face the nationally ranked Oklahoma Sooners at Memorial Stadium this Saturday, Sept. 7, 2013. The game will kickoff at 7 p.m. and will be televised nationally on FOX.
TV: FOX Sports [Gus Johnson (PBP), Charles Davis (analysis), Kristina Pink (sideline)]
Radio: Mountaineer Sports Network From IMG [Tony Caridi (PBP), Dwight Wallace (analysis), Jed Drenning (sideline)]
Satellite Radio Broadcast: Sirius Ch 132, XM Ch 192
Live Statistics: WVUsports.com
Twitter Updates: @WVUSports, @WVUFootball
Notes To Remember
- WVU has won 98 of its last 131 regular-season games and 103-of-142 overall games.
- WVU has the 14th-best record in college football in the last eight years (2005-12).
- WVU has the 14th-best record in college football in the last nine years (2004-12).
- WVU has the 12th-best record in college football in the last 10 years (2003-12).
- Since 2003, WVU has had the No. 11-best home record in college football (54-13).
- WVU is No. 14 all-time in college football winning percentage.
- WVU has out-rushed its opponents in 72-of-96 games; WVU’s record is 72-24 during that span.
- WVU is 67-7 since 2002 when winning the turnover battle.
- Since 2000, WVU is 82-6 when scoring 30 or more points in a contest.
- Since 2002, WVU is 53-4 when it has held an opponent under 100 yards rushing.
- WVU is 61-58 in opening road games/23-10 since 1980/2-0 under Holgorsen
- WVU is 32-11-1 in all-time conference openers/31-11 in all-time conference opening road games.
- WVU has played in a school-record 11 straight bowl games, dating back to 2002, eighth-best nationally.
- The Big 12 Conference’s 90 percent bowl participation mark in 2012 is the highest in college football history.
- All Big 12 Conference losses in 2012 were to teams who played in bowl games.
- WVU has scored in 149 straight games and 172-of-174 games, dating back to 1995.
- In the Holgorsen era, WVU has produced 20 games with 400 or more yards of total offense, 11 games with more than 500 yards and five games with more than 600 yards.
- In the Holgorsen era, WVU has produced 30 or more points in 19 games, 40 or more points in nine games, 50 or more points in six games and 60 or more points three times.
- Click here to download complete game release
Wearing The Jersey - Nick Kwiatkoski
Women's Soccer- Villanova Highlights
Wearing the Jersey: Nikki Attea
Kevin White - Oklahoma Postgame
Tony Gibson - Oklahoma Postgame
Dana Holgorsen - Oklahoma Postgame