PITTSBURGH - ROOT SPORTS announced today the network will continue to televise an extensive slate of West Virginia University athletics including football and basketball games, beginning this fall.
This marks the third season of Wild & Wonderful Sports programming on ROOT SPORTS, demonstrating the network’s strong commitment to providing meaningful West Virginia centric sports coverage to its viewers.
Under the extended Wild & Wonderful Sports line-up, ROOT SPORTS will produce and air:
- One (1) Live West Virginia University Football Game in 2013
- Eight (8) WVU Men’s Basketball Games, including WVU vs. Marshall
- Twelve (12) Football Press Conferences with WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen
The network will have the opportunity to televise:
- Additional 2013 West Virginia University Football Games and Men's Basketball Games
- Fifty-Two (52) Coaches Shows starting in 2014
- Twelve (12) West Virginia University Football Pregame Shows starting in 2014
- West Virginia University Women’s Basketball Games
- West Virginia University Baseball Games
- WVU Football and Basketball Specials
Coverage of this season’s Wild & Wonderful Sports kicked-off Tuesday, August 27 with the weekly WVU Head Football Coach Dana Holgorsen’s Press Conference. ROOT SPORTS’ first live West Virginia University game scheduled to kick off at noon on Saturday, September 14 as the WVU Mountaineers host the Georgia State Panthers at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium.Click here for a printable pdf
of ROOT SPORTS Announces Continued Commitment To West Virginia University Sports Programming.