2014 (r-Fr.) - Cross Country
- Competed at six meets
- Placed fifth overall in the 6k event (22:22.94) to open the season at the Lehigh Invitational
- Finished 30th overall, with a 6k time of 22:26 at the PSU Spiked Shoe
- First WVU competitor to cross the line in the B Division 5k race at the Greater Louisville Classic and the 6k event at the Wisconsin Adidas Invite
- Placed 48th overall, with a 6k time of 21:55.7 at the Big 12 Championship
2013-14 (Fr.) - Track
2013 (Fr.) - Cross Country
- Ran cross country and track & field at Trenton High and was coached by her father, Allan and Sue Tripp
- Bronze medalist in the Senior Girls 5k at the 2012 OFSAA Cross Country Championship
- Silver medalist in the Junior Division at the 2011 OFSAA Cross Country Championship
- Silver medalist in the Junior Division at the 2012 OFSAA Track & Field Championship in the 3,000-meter run
- Won the Bronze medal at the Canadian Junior National Championship in the 3,000-meter run in 2011
- Won the Silver medal at the Canadian Youth National Championship in the 3,000-meter run
- Bronze medalist her sophomore year at the OFSAA Championship in the 3,000-meter run with a time of 10:17, while also placing sixth in the 1,500-meter run
- Also was a competitive swimmer for seven years
- Daughter of Allan and Stephanie Faulds
- Has one sister
- Birthday is October 25
- Majoring in exercise physiology
- Big 12 Commissioner’s Honor Roll
- Garrett Ford Academic Honor Roll
No stats found for Rachel Faulds.
No articles found for Rachel Faulds.
No videos found for Rachel Faulds.
No photo galleries found for Rachel Faulds.