Beautiful, artistic style that stands-out at WVU … will come back as a sophomore stronger after injury suffered during rookie season … strength is on bars and beam ... coaches believe she’s one of the hardest-working gymnasts on team … believes in her gymnastics abilities … Mountaineer legacy, as her mother competed gymnastics and her father played football.
- Did not see competitive action
- Level 10 gymnast at Buckeye Gymnastics
- Two-time Junior Olympics National Team qualifier
- Finished fifth on uneven bars and sixth in the all-around at the 2013 Region 5 Championships
- Finished seventh on bars and 13th on vault, beam and in the all-around at the 2010 Junior Olympic National Invitational Tournament
- Region 5 National Team member and finished second in the all-around at the 2009 and 2010 regional championships
- Third place, all-around, 2010 Ohio State Championships
- Daughter of Cecil and Becky Doggette
- Has two sisters and one brother
- Birthday is November 15
- Attended Pickerington High Central
- Enrolled in child development and family studies
- Father played defensive back for WVU (1990-91), and mother is former Mountaineer gymnast Becky Morrison (1993-94)
- Dean’s List
- Big 12 Commissioner’s Honor Roll
No stats found for Brooklyn Doggette.
No videos found for Brooklyn Doggette.
No photo galleries found for Brooklyn Doggette.